Structural Steel Fabrication, On-site Installation and More.
We have experience in a wide range of industries such as dairy, winery, petrochemical, wastewater treatment and urban landscapes. As accomplished and experienced stainless steel and structural steel fabricators, we are able to fabricate metal products using a range of alloys including mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium to meet our clients' needs.
Our welders are highly skilled in their field. This allows us to offer a broad range of welding services, including aluminium welding, stainless steel welding and mild steel welding. Our welding and cutting capabilities include pulsed AC and DC TIG welding, pulsed MIG welding, manual metal arc welding and plasma cutting.
Our onsite services include mobile site welding and fabrication and a team with EWP, Red Card, Confined Space, and Working at Heights qualifications. This means that all staff are capable of completing fabrication & on-site installation at Geelong and Melbourne facilities of all shapes, sizes and purposes, from industrial plants to food & pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
Workshop fabrication capabilities include:
- Storage and holding tanks
- Pipe spooling (food grade)
- Pressure pipework
- Boardwalks and viewing platforms
- Platforms, stairs and handrails
- Structural steel
- General and customised fabrication
On-site services include:
- Piping installation, pipework and prespooling
- Platform installation
- Installation of fabricated vessels and equipment
- Routine preventative maintenance
- Sub-contractor coordination
- On-site fabrication
- Labour hire of qualified tradespeople
With a covered working area of 816m2 and total yard area of 1,225m2 we can fabricate and deliver our clients requirements safely and on time.